Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Online updates

As well as our website, For-ethiopia now has a Facebook and a YouTube page. At the YouTube page we will try and keep adding videos of events and projects. Currently there are two videos on there so take a look...


The Facebook is a bit different. I signed up as an organisation and now cannot find out how to invite people to look at it. You don't seem to be able to have friends and the way to notify people is a mass mailing to Facebook users. Now, I don't really like receiving mass mailing myself so I really do not want to go down this route! If anyone knows how to invite people please let me know!!!!! Ideally I want people to add it and then their friends see it, visit and add if they like it....at the moment there are a few general photos of Addis Alem on there but I will add more. I cannot put the link to it as I am blogging from work and they have banned access to Facebook!!!!!


Almost forgot, we now have a Buy.At site which means people can search for shops and products and anything they purchase using the site will pass on a commission to go towards our projects!


Oh well, more soon.

No comments: